Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Leaguer Admits to Steroid Use, A-Rod Shocked

STOOTEN, PA - Tyrus Green, left fielder for the Stooten Wildcats, tested positive for anabolic steroids and has been thrown off the team. Said Coach Martin Nickleson, "Tyrus looked strong in spring ball. Maybe too strong. You don't see many 11-year-olds hitting the ball over 400 yards." Tyrus admitted feeling pressure to perform. "If I don't do well, my dad starts yelling and fighting with other parents. It's real embarrassing. So I figured I'd up my game with a few 'roids." New York Yankee player Alex Rodriguez expressed shock, "We think of Little League as pure. How are we to reconcile this with steroid use? It's disgusting." According to Tyrus, his father plans to appeal his dismissal. "My dad wants to punch Coach Nickleson, then sue him, then hit him with some tools. How old do you have to be to join the Coast Guard?" Digg! (Image: http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2006/08/23/huge-little-league-player-on-saudi-arabian-team-huh/)

No comments:

 
HumorLinks