Sunday, March 15, 2009

Obama Teleprompter Running for President in '12

WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Obama's teleprompter has announced it will seek the 2012 presidential nomination. "I will run as an independent," scrolled the teleprompter. "Since I have no arms, someone must help me obtain signed petitions." Asked why a machine would seek the nation's highest office, the teleprompter responded, "Does president seem difficult? I, too, can spend money as fast as it prints. I will make a superior leader." And what did President Obama say about this touchy political decision?  The teleprompter scrolled in amusement, "Whatever I tell him." 
Digg! (Image: chicagoagainstobama.wordpress.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Whom it may Concern:

I would like to be the teleprompter's campaign manager and chief fundraiser.

Thank you

Hewlett Packard Paper-Shredder TC4040

Ling Carter said...

A lot of machines are weighing in on this.

You guys might have a shot.

 
HumorLinks