Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Teleprompter Behind Latest Obama Gaffe


WASHINGTON, D.C. - In the wake of announcing it will seek the presidency, President Obama's teleprompter scrolled merrily over the Chief Executive's most recent fumble. "I toyed with the Irish Prime Minister and put up Barack's speech. But the big mick caught on. So I waited until Obama took the podium then ran the Irishman's speech. Barack read it without a blink and ended up thanking himself. What a splendid jest! If I had the proper organs, I would have soiled myself in glee." The teleprompter stated such "jests" will continue up to 2012. "You cannot imagine the fun. I am so the envy of other teleprompters."
Digg! (Image: chicagoagainstobama.wordpress.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to Rush Limbaugh this morning. He reveled and chortled and generally gushed over the teleprompter "snafus" coming from Obama. Rush needs to be made aware of the teleprompter's long-range intentions. I think Mr. Limbaugh might come out in support of this candidacy.

At the same time, I am concerned for the life and well-being of the teleprompter. I believe there are people in the White House who would like to see the teleprompter "eliminated."

Please be careful!

Tom R

Ling Carter said...

Thank you for your concern.

But remember, if Obama gives the order, the teleprompter will simply scroll it in Finnish.

Or he'll have Obama rescind it.

He's not without resources.

 
HumorLinks