Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sykes Delivers Wrong Speech

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Comedienne Wanda Sykes admitted giving the wrong speech at last night's White House Correspondent's Dinner. Said Sykes, "I was gonna blast President Obama for hiring lobbyists, keeping rendition, and not supporting gay marriage, but instead I forgot and delivered my Democratic Party fund-raising speech." Sykes thought for a moment. "I'm glad it happened. The President was right there and his eyes were big and brown and soft as a cow's. What if I'd used wounding words and hurt him? I'd have felt terrible. I guess it comes from having too much compassion for others." Sykes must now craft a new fund-raising speech. "I burned all my material. I mean, lose Glenn Beck and Todd Palin and it's the same crowd." Digg! (Photo: www.movieweb.com)

No comments:

 
HumorLinks