Saturday, November 8, 2008

Biden Aide Leaks Thoughtful Remark


WASHINGTON D.C. - Best known for verbal fumbles, gaffes, and crazy talk,  Democratic vice president elect Joe Biden often uttered quiet, self-aware statements. An anonymous aide to the senator recalled Biden saying, "My helicopter was never forced down in Afghanistan by terrorist gunfire. I guess I wanted to appear braver and more experienced than I am. Kinda silly of me, huh?" Terri Ambrose, spokesman for Senator Biden, denied the charges. "What you see is what you get. This lie is an attempt to smear Joe's colorful personality.  Senator Biden is proud of having been a coal miner, asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up, and referencing FDR's famous televised speech following the 1929 stock market crash. Whoever said this is a jerk."

No comments:

 
HumorLinks