Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Message from the Editorial Staff

From Ling Carter:

There's a growth on my back. I don't know what it is. It doesn't hurt, but it makes a bird-like chirping sound whenever I press it. Anyway, watch your backs—literally. Stuff can grow there. Oh, and Marie Kwabler wants to say something. I'm surprised she could tear herself away from self-pity, resentment and supermarket wine long enough to type something indecipherable that I'll be editing for hours.

From Marie Kwabler:

A marvelous magical holiday to all! Oh, Ling, dear Ling, if it weren't for this blog, cigarette ash and mumbling there'd be nothing to mark your passage through life. May 2010 bring our readers laughter, opportunity and good fortune. And, Ling, may the new year bring you the peace and contentment usually reserved for people less sullen and heavily armed.

Ling & Marie:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Steve Burri said...

You mean Marie really exists?? I thought she was just a pseudonym Ling used when he wrote something really good and knew no one would believe that he actually wrote it!

Will wonders never cease!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Ling Carter said...

I used to like your blog.-:)

Steve Burri said...

Oh, no! My big mouth lost me my last visitor!

 
HumorLinks